Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mini games coming this week



Motropolites we're adding two new mini games this week.

On Downtown Island you can test your strength with the Strongman game. You'll have a chance to throw down the hammer three times to see your best score. Look for me swinging the mallet under the Big Top. Please for your own safety, don't stand too close.

Basketball season may be over for now, but it's not on Home Island. Let's see how many shots you can make in 30 seconds with the Shootin' Hoops game. Pocketninja claims to have the highest score at 42 points, I know someone can beat that, it's just not going to be me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea for motropolis. it would be way cool if you guys could make a map button in the corner so it easier to travel from place to place. I am excited for future updates.

    ReplyDelete